NU School of Sciences and Humanities announces the start of online application to the Master’s programs for the 2023-2024 academic year
The online application period for the Master’s programs of the School of Sciences and Humanities will be available:
- for International applicants – from November 30, 2022 until February 28, 2023 inclusive (23:59 Astana time);
- for the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan – from November 30, 2022 until April 18, 2023 inclusive (23:59 Astana time).
In order to apply follow the steps below:
1. Register on admissions.nu.edu.kz and create your Personal account;
2. Complete the application form and attach the required scanned copies of the documents listed in the Personal account;
3. Pay the application fee (application fee is non-refundable).
Application fee is paid online via your Personal account in “My Application Forms” section with a bank card authorized for online/internet transactions;
4. Finish the application process by pressing the “Submit application” button.
5. Submission of IELTS (except IELTS Online test) / TOEFL iBT (except TOEFL Home Edition) electronic results and uploading a scanned copy of certificate to “Upload IELTS/TOEFL results” section of the Personal account.
- Code for IELTS (except IELTS Online test): Nazarbayev University
- Code for TOEFL (except TOEFL Home Edition): 6762
After the submission, applicants cannot change their applications.
If you face any difficulties with registration or online application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org referring to your IIN (for citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan) and Applicant ID while sending us your requests. The Admissions Department responds to emails during working hours on a first-come first-served basis. In this regard, we advise you not to leave the application until the last day.