He has journal publications in Top-7 journals in the computational mathematics subcategory.
1. Amanbek, Y., Singh, G., Wheeler, M.F. and van Duijn, H., 2019. Adaptive numerical homogenization for upscaling single phase flow and transport. Journal of Computational Physics, 387, pp.117-133. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcp.2019.02.014
2. Amanbek, Y. and Wheeler, M.F., 2019. A priori error analysis for transient problems using Enhanced Velocity approach in the discrete-time setting. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 361, pp.459-471. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cam.2019.05.009
3. Amanbek, Y., Singh, G. and Wheeler, M.F., 2019, June. Recovery of the Interface Velocity for the Incompressible Flow in Enhanced Velocity Mixed Finite Element Method. In International Conference on Computational Science (pp. 510-523). Springer, Cham. (A-rank conference) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-22747-0_38
4. Singh, G., Amanbek, Y. and Wheeler, M.F., 2017, October. Adaptive homogenization for upscaling heterogeneous porous medium. In SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition. Society of Petroleum Engineers. https://doi.org/10.2118/187113-MS
1. “Adaptive Numerical Homogenization for Upscaling Single Phase Flow and Transport”, Y. Amanbek, G. Singh and M. F. Wheeler, Texas Applied Mathematics and Engineering Symposium (TAMES), September 21 – 23, 2017, Austin, Texas, USA. Link
2. “Selective Time-stepping adaptivity for Non-Linear Reactive Transport Problems”, Y. Amanbek, G. Singh and M. F. Wheeler, SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering (CSE17), February 26 – March 3, 2017, Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Link