Life Sciences – Biomedicine – Neuroscience
1. Regulation of neurotransmitter receptors and brain function in health and disease.
– To better understand the mechanisms of synaptic transmission and synaptic plasticity
– To investigate the role of glutamate receptors in learning and memory
2. Understanding the mechanisms of aging and neurodegeneration.
– To investigate the role of beta-amyloid on astrocyte and AD
– To explore the impact of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) on aging and
3. Development of new therapeutic strategies to neurological disorders
– To search for molecules to prevent and treat epilepsy and other neurodegenerative