– Non-spherical Sources of Static Gravitational Fields: Investigating the Boundary of the No-hair Theorem, Gen. Rel. and Grav. 37, 1371 (2005). (with L. Herrera, G. Magli)
– A New Derivation of the Variational Principle for the Dynamics of Gravitating Spherical Shells, Phys. Rev. D, 74(8), 084017 (2006). (with J. Kijowski, G. Magli)
– The Hamiltonian formulation for the dynamics of a multishell self-gravitating system, J. Math. Phys. 51, 072504 (2010). (with J. Kijowski, G. Magli)
– Naked singularities as particle accelerators II, Phys. Rev. D, 83 064007 (2011). (with P.S. Joshi and M. Patil)
– Recent developments in gravitational collapse and spacetime singularities, Int. J. Mod. Phys. D, 20 2641 (2011). (invited review article, with P.S. Joshi)
– Circular geodesics and accretion disks in Janis-Newman-Winicour and Gamma metric, Phys. Rev. D 85, 104031 (2012). (with P.S. Joshi, M. Patil and A.N. Chowdhury)
– Instability of black hole formation under small pressure perturbations, Gen. Rel. Grav. 45(2), 305 (2013). (with P.S. Joshi)
– Non-singular quantum-inspired gravitational collapse, Phys. Rev. D 88, 044009 (2013). (with C. Bambi and L. Modesto)
– Kα iron line profile from accretion disks around regular and singular exotic compact objects, Phys. Rev. D, 88, 064022 (2013). (with C. Bambi)
– Distinguishing black holes from naked singularities through their accretion disk properties, Class. Quantum Grav. 31, 015002 (2014). (with R. Narayan and P.S. Joshi)
– Terminating black holes in asymptotically free quantum gravity, Eur. Phys. J. C 74, 2767 (2014). (with C. Bambi and L. Modesto)
– Note on the effect of a massive accretion disk in the measurements of black hole spins, Phys. Rev. D, 89, 127302 (2014). (with C. Bambi and N. Tsukamoto)
– Gravitational Collapse of Hagedorn fluids, Phys. Rev. D 93, 104042, (2016).
– Classical Collapse to Black Holes and Quantum Bounces: A Review, Universe 3(2), 48, (2017).
– Observational properties of rigidly rotating dust configurations, Eur. Phys. J. C 77, 461 (2017). (with B. Ilyas, J. Yang and C. Bambi)
To see the full list of publications, click here.