- “Labor Force Attachment Beyond Normal Retirement Age” (Last Revision: March, 2018).
- “Rescaled Additively Non-Ignorable Model of Generalized Attrition” with Insan Tunali and Emre Ekinci (Last Revision: April, 2019).
- “Generalized Attrition in Rotating Panels: Lessons from the Household Labor Force Survey, Turkey” with Insan Tunali and Huseyin Ikizler (Last Revision: April, 2019).
- “Edgeworth Expansion Based Correction of Selectivity Bias in Models of Double Selection” with Insan Tunali (Last Revision: January, 2019).
- “Informal Competition in Kazakhstan” with Aigerim Sarsenbayeva (Last Revision: May, 2018).
- “Understanding Personal Bankruptcy Behavior: A Structural Model With Emphasis on Labor Supply and Health Insurance Enrollment Decisions” with Xiaodong Fan. (Last Revision: February, 2013).
WORK IN PROGRESS
“The Roles of Trade Credit, Bank Loan, and Firm Bankruptcy in Business Fluctuations in Kazakhstan” with Xavier-Mateos Planas and Giulio Seccia (Last Revision: April, 2019).
“The Role of Chaebols in Labor Market Segmentation in South Korea” with In Kyung Kim (Last Revision: January, 2019).
“The Effects of Child Mortality on Fertility Decisions in Indonesia” with James R. Walker (Last Revision: March, 2018).
“Is There a Wage Penalty for Unretirement?” (Last Revision: March, 2018).
“The Effects of Early Childhood Interventions on Educational and Labor Market Outcomes” (Last Revision: March, 2015).