10/09-11/09 Teaching training: “Innovative technologies in medical education”, University of Miami, US
3/07-4/07 Scientific training: “Management of research work”, Florida State Universtity, Tallahassee, US
4/01-4/05 Ph.D. in Dental Sciences (Biomedical sciences), Hiroshima University, Department of Molecular Oral Medicine and Maxillofacial Surgery, Division of Frontier Medical Science, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Japan. Dissertation: Molecular-epidemiological study of oral and maxillo-facial disorders among the residents of the Semipalatinsk Nuclear Test Site area. Advisor: Professor Tetsuji Okamoto
9/95-6/00 Semipalatinsk State Medical Academy, Faculty of Dentistry, Semipalatinsk city, Kazakhstan Graduation Project: Congenital anomalies of maxilla-facial region in newborns
Major honors, certificates, credentials:
Scholarship grant for PhD study: Monbukagakusho Scholarship (2000-2005)
Grant for international project from Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology “Molecular-epidemiological study of oral and cranio-maxillo-facial disorders among the residents of the Semipalatinsk Nuclear Test Site area” under the supervision of Prof. Testuji Okamoto granted by Japanese Government (2000-2005)
- Japanese society of pediatric dentistry- since Apr. 2003.
- Japanese stomatological society – since Oct. 2000.
- Asian Association of oral and maxillofacial surgeons- since Oct. 2004.
- Dental association of Kazakhstan- since 2006
- Member of: “Academy of Dentistry International”- 2010
- Member of: “American academy of implant prosthodontics” and Atlantic dental implant seminars- 2010
- Member of Medical Association of Kazakhstan 2012