1) A. Tikhonov, N. Kornienko, J. Zhang, L. Wang and S. A. Asher “Reflectivity Enhanced 2D Dielectric Particle Array Monolayer Diffraction”, J. Nanophotonics, Vol. 6, 063509 (2012).
2) U.S. Patent No. 13/553,555: J. Zhang, L. Wang, A. Tikhonov and S. A. Asher “Methods for making and compositions of two dimensional particle arrays” (2012).
3) J. Zhang, L. Wang, J. Luo, A. Tikhonov, N. Kornienko and S. A. Asher “2-D Array Photonic Crystal Sensing Motif”, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 133, 9152 (2011).
4) J. Bohn, A. Tikhonov and S. A. Asher, “Colloidal Crystal Growth Monitored By Bragg Diffraction Interference Fringes”, J. Colloid Interface Sci., 350, 381, (2010).
5) J. Bohn, M. Ben-Moshe, A. Tikhonov, D. Qu and S. A. Asher, “Charge stabilized crystalline colloidal arrays as templates for fabrication of non-close-packed inverted photonic crystals”, J. Colloid Interface Sci., 344, 298 (2010).
6) A. Tikhonov, J. Bohn and S. A. Asher, “Photonic crystal multiple diffraction observed by angular-resolved reflection measurements”, Phys. Rev. B. 80, 235125 (2009).
7) A. Tikhonov, R.D. Coalson and S.A. Asher, “Light diffraction from colloidal crystals with low dielectric constant modulation: Simulations using single-scattering”, Phys. Rev. B, 77, 235404 (2008).
8) A. Tikhonov, R. D. Coalson, Y. Dahnovsky, “Calculating Electron Current in a Tight-Binding Model of a Field-Driven Molecular Wire: Application to Xylyl-Dithiol”, J. Chem. Phys. 117, 567 (2002).
9) A. Tikhonov, R. D. Coalson, Y. Dahnovsky, J. Chem. Phys., “Calculating electron transport in a tight binding model of a field-driven molecular wire: Floquet theory approach”, J. Chem. Phys. 116, 10909 (2002).