Online application for the Master’s and PhD programs 2022-2023 of the NU SSH is open!
The online application period for the Master’s programs of the School of Sciences and Humanities will be available:
for International applicants from November 22, 2021 until February 28, 2022 (inclusive);
for the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan from November 22, 2021 until April 18, 2022 (inclusive).
And the online application period for the PhD programs of the NU School of Sciences and Humanities will be available:
for International applicants from December 9, 2021 until February 28, 2022 (inclusive);
for the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan from December 9, 2021 until April 18, 2022 (inclusive).
In order to apply follow the steps below:
- Register on www.admissions.nu.edu.kz and create your Personal account;
- Complete your application form and attach the required scanned copies of the documents listed in the Personal account;
- Pay the application fee (application fee is non-refundable).
Application fee is paid online via your Personal account in “My Application Forms” section with a bank card authorized for online/internet transactions;
- Finish the registration process by pressing the “Submit application” button.
- Submission of IELTS/TOEFL (except Home Edition) electronic results from the Test administrator and uploading a scanned copy of certificate to a Personal account.
- Code for IELTS: Nazarbayev University
- Code for TOEFL (except Home Edition): 6762
After the submission, applicants cannot change their applications.
Check your email for notiﬁcations from the Admissions Department and your Personal account to learn about your application status. If you face any difficulties with registration or online application, please contact following email addresses referring to your IIN and Applicant ID while sending us your requests:
- School of Sciences and Humanities: email@example.com
For any questions on admission to Nazarbayev University, please contact the Call-center of the Admissions Department.
Phone: +7 (747) 094 0230, + 7 (7172) 64 25 84